To schedule an appointment, call (678)-226-2295 during office hours. All office visits are by appointment only. Should an acute problem arise, we will try to see asap or facilitate hospital admission in time of emergency.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your appointment time so we can processes your paper work. Bring your medical insurance card and a government issued ID, along with medical records, prior psychological test reports, and any rating scales or questionnaires.
In today’s hectic world unplanned issues come up for all of us. We recognize this fact, but we respectfully request that you cancel your scheduled appointment by phone a minimum of 24 hours in advance. They way the open slot can be filled with someone needing an appointment.
If you do not cancel by the deadline, you will be assessed a $50.00 missed appointment fee. This fee is not covered by insurance carriers or Medicare/Medicaid and will be your responsibility to pay before your next visit. Your cooperation and consideration are appreciated as we institute this new policy. It is the patient’s responsibility to make and keep all appointments
- All co-pays and balance payments are to be collected in FULL before the appointment.
- Be in a private place.
- Properly dressed.
- Not in a moving vehicle.
- Strong internet connection.
- Appointments can also be completed in office virtually.
- All children under 18 must be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- All visits require video and audio access to be completed.
- Any incomplete appointments will result in a NO SHOW.
- All patients MUST be present for the appointment.
- All Rx will be sent to pharmacy within 24-48 hours after the completed appointment.
- All Pharmacy changes are to be made prior to scheduled appointment.
- All RX will be sent to one pharmacy.
- Any and all prescriptions cannot be sent out of the state of Georgia.
- All refill requests take 24-48 hours to be completed if approved.
- Medication Prior-authorization requests take 2-5 business days after request is received from
pharmacy to be completed.
- No temporary supply will be provided, please schedule accordingly .
- No early refills will be authorized on any medications.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen medications
- Any medication adjustment/change requires an appointment.